I’ll be honest, there are times when I have moments of brilliance and then there are moments when my clients out do themselves. One of my star students and clients Chloe, decided to put the Sh*t Hot In 6 Week guidelines to good use and this was the end result.
We were talking about post workout foods and dishes that would have a good quality carbohydrate element to it while keeping a high protein feel. We trialled a few and this was the brilliance that came from it.
We hope you enjoy eating it as much as we did creating it
4 x 1-2cm thick slices of butternut pumpkin
Pinch of paprika
Pinch of parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper
3. Cut out the centre of the pumpkin leaving only 1cm of the edge
4. Place the pumpkin on the baking paper and crack an egg into the centre of each pumpkin.
5. Season with paprika, garlic, salt and pepper
6. Place in the oven for about 10-15 minutes OR till eggs are cooked as preferred.
7. Remove from oven and serve